Sunday, March 14, 2010

Imagination is limit?

I do remember when I come to know across the concept of computer when I was studying in 8th standard. I was not much knowing about this. We were having a subject based on computer programming in 8th standard. We were not daring to touch the computer system that time. I did not understand what is the purpose of this machine? Why we are using this machine?
Today, I have become very comfortable with the computer system. Even I can not live without it…! It has become the part of my life. When I wrote the computer systems’ history in Marathi I found and realized a thing that whatever the human being has imagined it has become a reality. This is because of the computer system. Today, the computer is used in almost every part of the world and performing the tasks that human does. It does these tasks even faster than the human being. Most of the technologies have been developed to make the imaginations of the human in reality. So, most of us do believe that the computer is magic and the computer engineers are the magicians. But is think they are not magicians but they are logicians. They know how we can make the effective use of computer in our day to day life.
I watched a video on Youtube last week given by one of my students. Innovators of computers are always young. I found one of the examples among them…! One of the computer engineers who has having the sixth sense. Not at actual, but he has doing it with the help of computer and its vision. How can we make the effective use of the computer system? If you want to find the answer of it, do join with the guy ‘Pranav Mistry’. If you have the question in your mind like, ‘is this possible using the computers? Or the concepts that are shown in many of the Hollywood movies are actually possible in real life? So, we will find these answers by the young innovators like ‘Pranav Mistry’.
If the engineers do believe that really they want to become the engineers they must visit www.pranavmisry.com to get some sort of ‘inspiration’ from him. Still most of the problems are there in the universe, which are not actually computerized. Engineers can make them possible…!
Everyone has its own mind and its own ideas so they should not borrow from any other. Try to implement our own ideas to get them into reality. Do watch the following videos…
Pranav Mistry's Sixth Sense.

1 comment:

  1. ...NICE ONE SIR..I DO HAVE REALISED THE SAME..THERE ARE NO LIMITS FOR THE MIND..
    ORGINALITY IS ALWAYS PAYING..BUT ITS FRUITS LASTS FOREVER..

    ReplyDelete

to: tushar.kute@gmail.com